Monday 12 March 2012

Reasons why

I have been reflecting on the reasons why we pray:

a)      We pray to have a relationship with God
b)      We Pray to communicate with God
c)       We pray to draw closer to God
d)      We pray so that God can have a relationship with us
e)      We pray so that God can communicate with us
f)        We pray so that God can draw closer to us
 
If we rarely speak or listen to our husbands, wives, children or friends, our relationship with then will not be good, it’s the same with God.


Zechariah 13:9
I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure, just as gold and silver are refined and purified by fire. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'

Mandy

No comments: