Monday 14 May 2012

Surrender to Spirit

I don't know if it is just me, or too little faith, but does asking for then surrendering to the Spirit in public feels more risky and humbling, especially when you may weep.
I do feel though if obedient to and accepting of it, trust, relationship, love and fruit seems to come.

During the service someone, a Christian said: "A bruised Reed I will not break".


When I got home my husband who is not a Christian..yet ..said,.. I have a tune for you, he played it without words, it was moving and lovely. I asked what it was called, he said: "Earth's cry, heaven's smile".
God comes to us in all his people, how loving and what hope that brings.

Some words felt
Rescue reclaim renew revival rejoice reveal.

In thanks and with hope there will be encouragement and heaven's smile for someone else as I felt  one for me.

Ann

No comments: