Thursday 10 May 2012

Nothing can separate us from the Love of God

Prayer is what connects us to our Father; I was so touched by what Sam one of our Interns said in early morning Prayer yesterday. We have no trouble introducing people, so why do we make it so hard to introduce our best friend Jesus to all our friends; it should be the most natural thing. The first thing we do, "Hello I’m Mandy and this is my best friend Jesus". 

Ok that may sound cheesy but it’s what we should be doing. Nothing can separate us from the love of God, even if we run away, he is still there. We don’t have to do anything to earn his love. But there is always a but we do have a duty to tell our friends all that he has done for us. 

I want all my family and friends in Heaven with me, so my prayer is that God will give me and the Church a new found boldness to share His love and tell my family and friends all that he has done for me.

Mandy

No comments: