Tuesday 10 April 2012

The brilliance of Breathe

I really commend this Breathe initiative to all, over the past few weeks I have enjoyed praying early on a Tuesday morning at HT, (really excited that it will continue after the Easter break) the material has been excellent, so thank you to all those who have put such hard work into BREATHE.


The most exciting thing I have got out of BREATHE – I have learnt that to pray in my own strength is wasted words and not nearly as effective as praying in the power of the Holy Spirit, so I now pray God's prayers and not my own.

Isaiah 55:9
‘As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts’.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to get to the 7.15 more than three times, but it has been good for me to go when I can. I like the early morning, and the chance to pray seriously with others. Let's do that again. Lat